A team of highly published, ICU critical care physician/scholors have conducted a comprehensive analysis of the rapidly accumulating scientific study data from the centers around the world supporting the efficacy of a repurposed oral medication. The team will announce the results of its research that demonstrates the consistent, reproducible, and high effectiveness of this safe, inexpensive, and globally available oral agent in both the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.
FLCCC ALLIANCE NEWS CONFERENCE
December 4, 10:30 am (CST) at United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, Texas
The FLCCC Alliance calls on national health authorities to immediately review medical evidence showing the efficacy of ivermectin for the prevention of COVID-19 and as an early outpatient treatment.
The FLCCC believes that their Critical Care team’s testimony will help to immediately alter the trajectory of this pandemic. Take a closer look at the data and publish their findings, or those of now dozens of studies (and more to come) on the efficacy of #ivermectin in the prophylaxis and treatment of #COVID-19. The FLCCC Urges policymakers to take action.
To see more on their project, you can check out their website below:
When: Aired today December 4th, 2020
Where: United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, Texas 510 West Tidwell Road, 77091
Joseph Varon M.D., FCCP, FCCM
- Professor of Acute & Continuing Care
- The University of Texas Health Science Center
- Chief of Staff & Chief of Critical Care
- United Memorial Medical Center, Houston, Texas
Paul Marik, M.D., FCCM, FCCP
- Endowed Professor of Medicine
- Chief, Div. of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Norfolk, Virginia
Pierre Kory, M.D., M.P.A.
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Specialist
- Advocate Aurora Critical Care Service
- Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center, Milwaukee, WI
- Academic Appointment Pending