- MemberSeptember 23, 2021 at 3:05 pm
Does anyone know why these two studies differ? And if the CDC report is peer reviewed?
- MemberSeptember 23, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Obviously, the CDC data is in June and doesn’t take into account Delta variant.
- MemberSeptember 24, 2021 at 5:37 am
Towards the bottom of the study
Abbreviations: ICU = intensive care unit; IQR = interquartile range.
* Persons were considered fully vaccinated ≥14 days after receipt of the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines) or after 1 dose of the single-dose Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine; partially vaccinated ≥14 days after receipt of the first dose and <14 days after the second dose in a 2-dose series; and unvaccinated <14 days receipt of the first dose of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of the single-dose vaccine or if no vaccination registry data were available.
† Among residents of Los Angeles County; excludes Pasadena and Long Beach.
From the bottom of the page of this study.
“unvaccinated <14 days receipt of the first dose of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of the single-dose vaccine or if no vaccination registry data were available.”
This means if someone was hospitalized, admitted to ICU, required mechanical ventilation or died within two weeks of getting the jab they are being counted as “unvaccinated.” This is a huge manipulation I feel as many scientists have noted an increase in Covid shortly after the vaccine before antibodies build up and innate immunity is suppressed.
- MemberSeptember 24, 2021 at 9:00 am
You are correct!
- MemberSeptember 27, 2021 at 12:50 pm
- MemberSeptember 29, 2021 at 11:56 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0csYSSStbI Dr. Mobeen’s take on the Israel vaccination data. Dr. Eric Ding was enthusiastic about its impact analysis: https://twitter.com/search?q=%40drericding%20Israel%20pfizer&src=typed_query, but there a fall-off compared to Moderna in efficacy, his analysis of published data shows. Ph.D. UK nurse educator John Campbell provides, who is pro-IVM, is also pro-vaccine and highlights waning immunity after two doses for Pfizer but good results after boosters:: https://www.google.com/search?q=site:youtube.com+%22Dr.+John+Campbell%22+%22Israel%22+%22vaccines%22&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS693US693&sxsrf=AOaemvIeXSeXs9RBHbcqInkj-PsFfS5PKQ:1632981266969&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:m&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjRgt6igabzAhWYElkFHWfLBzMQpwV6BAgBECs&biw=1536&bih=723&dpr=1.25
- MemberOctober 1, 2021 at 6:46 pm
Any thoughts on the data below?
- MemberOctober 3, 2021 at 10:00 am
The risks are increasing (boosters) while the benefits are declining. Our government is preventing safe and effective treatments, at all stages! This is indeed medical tyranny! The reasons for it go beyond profit! Very disturbing!!