Here is your big chance to help yourself and help the world at the same time.
Chris Martenson’s Fauci takedown videos (episodes 7,8,9) are pretty compelling. It sure looks like Fauci orchestrated a cover up so nobody would connect the dots that it was Fauci who is the “father of COVID.”
Senator Peters has not expressed any interest in asking NIH for the Fauci emails. Now you’d think he’d be all over that wouldn’t you? I wonder why he isn’t asking for the unredacted emails.
I’ve made the same request of Congresswoman’s Anna Eshoo’s office. No response.
In the meantime, since Congress is not doing their job to hold NIH accountable, it’s up to me.
If you have information that can lead to proving to the world that:
- Tony Fauci deliberately misled the world to believe that the virus came from nature,
- Tony Fauci deliberately misled the world into believing early treatments don’t work thus causing the unnecessary death of millions of people
- How prominent employees within the NIH sandbagged the review of ivermectin. How can the NIH committee simply dismiss the BIRD meta-analysis and systematic review? They should have jumped on it, rather than waiting for it to be peer reviewed. I’d love to know the train of emails that happened when those with the responsibility over the ivermectin review learned about the BIRD review being published.
- When individuals within the NIH were informed that fluvoxamine was confirmed in a very solid Phase 3 trial, did they inform the NIH committee to issue an expert opinion to issue a FOR recommendation for Fluvoxamine? It’s pretty hypocritical of the committee to withhold a recommendation. They claimed they were waiting for Phase 3 confirmation. Now when they get it, they could easily issue a FOR recommendation based on the Precautionary Principle of medicine. Yet they did NOTHING. If you can explain that, I’m all ears.
- Information as to why when you apply for an IND for an approved anti-viral for COVID, the FDA will only let you test it in in-patients (where it will fail) instead of outpatients (where it will do the most good).
- The real reason NAC was pulled from the market. 60 years on the market, and they suddenly pull it? Seriously?
Send email to [email protected] and tell me what information you have and if I think it is worth it, I will pay you up to $250,000 to obtain that information and make it public.
We can keep your name out of public view or give you credit; your choice but know that you not only will receive the reward should the material be sufficient significant but you will have contributed an important common cause.
In any event, I think it is important to give Dr. Fauci and those responsible within the NIH credit for their accomplishments in stonewalling the truth and keeping effective drugs against COVID off the market causing everyone to rush to the vaccine as the only option. They should understand that the American people aren’t that naïve and that there’s a professional price for such behavior.
Note that views expressed in this opinion article are the writer’s personal views and not necessarily those of TrialSite.